Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tacky Tie Challenge

Good Morning,

Are you ready for a little challenge??
In honor of Fathers Day
The Front Porch Design Team is getting crafty with
 TIES and we would like you to join us. 

We have brown-bagged some TACKY TIES at the
Little Blue House and they are FREE to anyone who
would like to take the TACKY TIE CHALLENGE.
Of course you can use your own too.
(Especially that one you wish would go away.)

Now there is only one Rule:
 Do something creative with your Tacky Tie!


That's it ...just something creative! Anything goes...
 We want you to submit pictures of your Tacky Tie Creations
via email by June 21st and the DT will vote on what we think
are the top 3 most creative! We have something special
for YOU if your TACKY TIE project is chosen!
Now, for my creations....
Here is the tie before:
  

 And here is the tie after:
 
a banner to greet Dad...

the lining and the back side of the tie gave
me all that I needed to put this banner together.

And the design from the front of the tie made a perfect backdrop
for my tribute page of my Dad,along with more of the lining for the
banner behind my Dad title, which I cut from Kraft Glassine Paper
from Tim Holtz's Idea-ology.

Good Luck and have FUN creating a tacky tie project.
Have a Happy Father's Day weekend and
Merry Creating,

Rhonda

5 comments: