Friday, June 15, 2012

Clip Art Frames

Good Morning,
This week my girlfriends and I had a little craft day,
and here is the project I worked on. 
At the LBH we have these great wire mesh frames.
Blank canvases for anything you can come up with.

The banner is my "scraplift" of one of the classes offered at the LBH.
I made mine from the Double Dutch collections by LillyBee Designs.
I love LillyBee. And it is, of course, available at the LBH.

Here is what I did:
I started with the bare frame...
Painted it with a base coat of blue...
and dry brushed a coat of vanilla on top.
Cut 2x6 and 2x5 rectangles out of your favorite paper
collection and dovetail the ends.
Punch holes in upper corners and string.
Tie to frame and clip your favorite pictures.
The mesh frames are available at the LBH
 in 12x12, 12x16 and 12x24 inch sizes.

The "Summer Happiness Clip Art Frame" with all its prepared parts,
 is still available too. Stop by and check it out. It's so cute.

Merry Creating!

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment