Friday, June 8, 2012

Front Porch Friday

Good Morning,

Today the Front Porch Design Team has declared today Front Porch Friday and we are featuring a project on each of our blogs.  I was looking at all of the projects I did and at all of the extras that were still in my kit and I decided to make another page layout.  I did have to get two sheets of cardstock but all the little extras are from the same kit I have been working with all month.

I used my stitch border punch along the bottom that leads to the "Life's a Stitch" label from the kit, mounted onto a leftover of the paint chip also included in the kit.

The blanket stitch rub-on from Christy Tomlinson runs across the top of the page just over my banner, which I cut into small dove tailed sections and added my "Laugh" title.  I love the yellow letters on the green banner.  A beautiful wood button and the "Sew Cute" tag are, well, Sew Cute!

The corner stamp just for fun. and the metric side of my tape measure ribbon to brighten the pink from Morgans shirt. 

And then of course, fabulous pictures from Morgan.  She's such a cutie pie.

Our other DT members will be posting throughout the day. Check out the fun things they have in store for you. 


If you are NeeDiNg! this kit, they are available at www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com
or stop by the Little Blue House if you are local, we would love to see you.
 
Thanks for popping in.

Sew... Merry Creating!

Rhonda

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Rhonda! Cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Rhonda! Hope it is in the Gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty page Rhonda, the photos look so nice on the black background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I'll bring it to the LBH if you are wanting to replicate. Just let m e know.

    ReplyDelete