Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Morning Everyone,

I must start by telling you that I have started a post everyday 
since I have been in California for the Craft and Hobby Associations 
Convention.  But my laptop thought it was another vacation 
and has been running in super slow motion.  I don't know when it changed it
it's mind and speed up again but I thought I would type until it told me no again.

We have had a super time this week.  Have you been 
checking in at the Little Blue House Blog???
Miss Tracy has been posting a few things about what 
we have been up to.  If you get a chance, please leave a comment 
for us there.  We have been gathering some goodies to give away.

While on the CHA floor I stopped to see a few demos.  It's always nice
to see the creator of products doing the Demo's too.
 Here we have Tim Holtz talking about his Distress Ink Pens.
39 colors and unlimited possibilities.

After Claudine Helmuth demonstrated her
Slow-Dry Medium she was kind
enough to pose with me.  I love Claudine's
products, and she is such a nice person.

The showroom floor of each vendor is always made up
so beautifully.  And the projects are always inspirational.
Here are a few:

 This cute little picture frame is made with some of
the LillyBee Designs paper. SO simple and
just adorable. Not just for your scrapbook, right?

 Do you remember the origami flower ornament
that Elaine made for our 12 Days of Ornaments
last November??? Well, here they are in spring
papers by Jilli Bean Soup.  These were big and
gorgeous, and the old tool box, just too cool!

This display I thought was just FaNtAsTic!
An old screen door with the newest Jilli Bean
product strung on twine.  How great is that!?!


Well, I'm off to bed. Need to rest up for another day of CHA.

Merry Crafting!

Rhonda






2 comments:

  1. Oh how i envy you there at CHA Rhonda :) enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you gals had fun, fun, fun!! Love the cute samples on your post!! Might we see projects @ LBH from these bits of inspiration??

    ReplyDelete