Monday, July 25, 2011

Good Morning,

I am back from my retreat and ready for normal life....sort of.  
I missed my family but I have to say that hanging out with the
girls this week was a blast.  We ate too much,
stayed up too late, laughed a lot and created all week long.

We stayed at Oak Street Cottage in Roanoke, Texas. 
A cute B&B set up for crafting groups for up to 14 people.
It is on Oak Street just down from some delicious restaurants and fun little shops.
If it wasn't for the 100+ degree weather we are having I would have 
spent more time on this front porch.  But maybe having the
heat helped me to get a lot accomplished. 
( Oh where, Oh where is my 78 degree weather, I miss that day.)

I haven't taken any pictures of the scrapbook pages
that I made while at my retreat.  I will work on that and post them soon. 


But, I did post the "How To" for my 
Altered Book Shadowbox on the Front Porch Kits Blog.  
Stop by and check it out.

 
 If you make an altered book shadowbox, let me know.  
I would love to see it.

Thank you for stopping by.
Merry Crafting

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment