Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Morning

Friday was an amazing day.
So much happened that day, I am still reeling.

We had a fun time cropping in the morning with Kathy and Carolyn.
When they left another group came in for the afternoon.
They were brand new to the LBH and were very excited to be there. 
It was nice getting to know them. When they left the evening crowd arrived.
I love when there are people in the Little Blue House all day long.

Then it was time to prepare for the show. The LBH Gals
started to arrive and set up the computers for the chat. 
Fortunately we had outlets to hold all of the cords.  It was comical
the number of computers we had hooked up and ready to go. 

Soon it was showtime! The Little Blue House webcast was a
wonderful success. Tracy, Susan and Elaine are naturals.  It was amazing. 

Thank you Kim, Terri, Sharon and Melissa for tuning in too. 

You make me feel so special.

The groups of croppers that we had in the studio made a fantastic audience.
It was perfect having them there to share our excitement.  We had a few more computers and
several phone logged into the webcast too. We can be so "techie".
One group broke out into song for our Kristyn, who was
 moderating for the show.It was SO sweet. 
 And later they had a cheer for the LBH.  We'll have to see if we can
 get a good recording and post it one day. Thanks girls, and seriously....
my face still hurts from laughing so much with everyone.

How about another project reveal...

My sweet niece is my latest inspiration.
On this LO I played more with the embellishments then the papers. 
I used some Maya Mist to tint the Bazzill Kraft cardstock background. 
I used some chipboard to back a small swatch of the Moda
fabric from the kit and then used a die cut to make the flourish
embellishment. I used another strip of the same fabric to make
the little ruffly flower.  I topped it with a button and a bow from
a string that I pulled off of the burlap, also in the kit.


The Art Acetate Heart, from PK Glitz, looked like it needed
to be paired with the little journal tag. Then I added the little extras.
 I used more mist on the chipboard pieces and a smidgen of
PK Glitz Aqua Marine glitter for the flower center.

This little slice of paper had all the right sentiments on it to tag my
 sweet niece Morgan. I used a border punch from EK Success for the
large scallop and inked the edges with Broken China Distress Ink using
 a Blending Buddy made by LollyChops.com for the Little Blue House.

If you tuned in that night, Thank You.
We loved hearing from you.
Reading all of the chat comments was really fun.


Unbelievably,
We SOLD OUT of the kits before the webcast was over.
Amazing again!

I never would have guessed this would happen.
Please keep the feedback coming. 
We want to be able to make this work every month.
Your input will be valuable. 
You can comment here or on the Little Blue House Blog. 
Our next webcast will be Friday, April 15th.
Yes, TAX day...so drop off your tax papers early so you
can be home in time to join us as we present the April kit.

Today, Monday March 21, the Front Porch Gallery will be up for you
to view all of the projects that the Front Porch Design Team made.

Thanks for being so supportive of the Blue House Gals,
We love you!

Rhonda




1 comment:

  1. I love when you are at the LBH for crops. You are so much fun to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete