Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm a Winner!!!

Back in August Elle's Studio held an on-line Journaling Class.  It was fantastic and completely free. All you had to do was go to their blog each day for some great insight from their Design Team members on what they do about journaling on projects. 

I loved reading their ideas and about their thought process for journaling. When it was done the icing on this very delicious cake was that I won a $25 gift certificate to shop at Elle's Studio. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my name on the blog list of winners.  I first thought "Cool, there's another Rhonda out there"....then it hit me, I could be that Rhonda.  Don't laugh, it was really early in the morning!

BUT, it's not to late to catch the information from this class. Get it by clicking this: Elle's Studio Free Journaling PDF Download

Thanks again to Elle's Studio,  I will be on the lookout for my package next week.  (woohoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment