Thursday, September 3, 2015

What's Going On?

Good Morning,

I'm back from my little hiatus and have a few things to share.  
I have been busy journeying around Washington and Texas and working
at the Little Blue House and Oh Boy! Have we had fun.

For the next THREE DAYS the Little Blue House will be having
a big, store wide, clearance sale.  9/3-9/6.  All paper lines(except Halloween, kits,
and classes) ,  lots of lotions and potions and embellishments to move out 
so that we can get the store ready for the Open House. I hope you will stop in 
and take advantage of the great discounts.

At the present time was are working on projects for 
The Little Blue House Fall Open House
on Wednesday September 9, 2015. We'll be open from 10am-8pm
and we will have some fun projects and new 
product lines for you.  A free make&take from 10-2, drawings
and an all around fun time.  I hope you will join us.

*****

The Little Blue House is also getting ready for our annual
Little Somethings Workshop...
This is our annual Christmas Kick-off!
It will help you take the Chaos out of Christmas.
Registration has started. We are holding the LSW 2015 at a 
new venue so that we may accommodate more crafters. 
(I just hate having to tell people we are full)
We can take 50 people per session and there are three sessions
 to choose from so there are still plenty of
 seats left.  But don't wait too long to sign up.  
We sell out of this event every year.

Next week we have a new class.
Project Life Cards with Susan Liles.
This workshop is on Thursday September 10,2015
and there are two sessions to choose from.
10am--1pm & 6pm-9pm.
I hope you will join us for this workshop and learn how to
maximize you leftover and your crafting time.

PLUS...
An update on my cantaloupe garden.

I have to say they turned out pretty good. I yielded about 9 cantaloupe the
 first round and was able to share with my friends and co-workers. The 
second round yielded about 6 good cantaloupes and about 5 bad ones.  
What an amazing thing to happen. I did well to wait for them to ripen 
and then remove them from the vine.  Google is just a wealth of 
information.

Well that should hopefully hold you over until lunch...
Have a Merry day and keep on crafting.

Rhonda



No comments:

Post a Comment