Friday, January 23, 2015

The Greatest of These is Love Sneak Peek Day 1

Good Morning,

It's time for a NEW Front Porch Kit and it is called...


This is one of my favorite bible verses too.
So when looking through my kit I was feeling the
 warm fuzzies from this title going through my head.

Our Incredible Design Team will be posting
sneak peeks all weekend. Please stop by each
blog and leave a comment.

and our newest players

The full reveal if the kit is Tuesday January 27th.
You may pre-order by calling the Little Blue House
at 817-431-7930 or go to 

Now for a couple of sneak peeks...

It's a two in one pic...

Thank you for stopping by,
and make it a creative day!

Rhonda

7 comments:

  1. Love these little peeks Rhonda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome. I look forward to seeing the finished design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sneaks, Rhonda. Can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love what I see in today's peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see in UR projects!

    ReplyDelete