Thursday, November 27, 2014

12 Days of Ornaments....RE-CAP!


Good Morning,

I love the anticipation of looking for each days ornament, Don't you? 
They are fun and creative.  I hope you have enjoyed this years ornaments.

Yesterday was the last day of our 12 Days of Ornaments feature, and I have said it before, 
and I'll say it again...We have an AweSoMe DT at the LBH!!

So if you missed any of the tutorials, today there is a little re-cap of the 
ornaments on The Little Blue House Blog.  Please stop over and
see what we have been doing for the past week and a half.

If you make any of our featured ornament from this year of years past, 
I hope you will share craftiness with us at the LBH.
Especially if you created, and personalized,
that's our AbsOluTe FaVoRiTe!!!

Until next time, have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Stop and take time to count your blessings.

Hardships come and go, but a thankful heart takes work 
and will stay if you choose it to.

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment