Thursday, March 7, 2013

Say Cheese! Front Porch Kit

Hello Everyone and welocone to another installemnt of
Front Porch Kit Project reveals.
 
These are for the scrapbookers. 
I only had one picture to use this time.
But with an additional cardstock add-on, these
single page LO's can easily be a double set for those
of you with multiple pictures.
 
On the "It's A Snow*Cone Kind of Day" LO, I used the half
sheet leftovers from my journal book project (posting tomorrow)
 and combined them to make a 12x12 background for this LO.
 
The 1/4' trim could have been tossed as a scrap but
because it had the print from the grid background paper I thought it
made a nice border trim. 
 
The letters are American Crafts Thickers
 
On the "Say Cheese" LO I again picked up the scraps
from the other projects and used them to create the
ampersand with my Cricut and punched circle embellishments for this
page along with the Studio Calico wood camera and buttons from
Buttons Galore and a Maya Road clear ticket.  My favorite item
 here is the movie film strip that comes in each kit.  This last
strip ended up being the perfect size for my background paper. All
items are inclueded in the kit.


2 comments:

  1. oh my oh my, what a glorious kit!! I totally totally miss it! That snow cone layout is way too precious!! We have snow right now, but no snow cones! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are so cute! I love that you made good use of all the "scraps."

    ReplyDelete