Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Front Porch Kit, Just add Water

Hello and It's good to be home,

I have been at Texas Tech for the past few days going through the
Orientation process with Son #2. It was informative and helpful.
And as I have one son starting Tech, I also have one who is a
 semester away from graduating.
(major proud mom stuff goin' on here!)
  Anyway, most of the information was repetitive. But that's Ok.
I got to spend time with my boys, so it was a goooood few days.

While I was gone we revealed our newest kit,
Just Add... Water
Here is a close up of some items included in the kit.
I was able to post while I was gone, but as any Mom can understand,
I was more focused on the boys. But, I'm back now, so let's see more kit.


Yesterday I showed off Calli-Carry-all.
The Canvas bag that comes in the kit.
Today...here are the Layout's I made from my kit.

The next generation of my family... makes me proud too!

This kit is perfect for any water excursion.

And for all vacation memories, like a grey day at the beach.
To see all of the DT scrapbook LO's click here

There is a limited number of kits available for purchase so don't delay.

Go to www.littlebluehouseonline.com to
order your kit.  You really will enjoy the variety
of items in this kit.

Merry Creating!!

Rhonda Merry







No comments:

Post a Comment