Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I AM...

 Good Morning,

A couple of weeks ago the Little Blue House 
Media Team was put to work creating projects from the
Simple Stories collection I AM...
(Click here to see LBH Media Team Posts)

Well, they sure made me think about what I would put on a 
layout about myself, here is what I did...

 I cut my photo to be 4x5-1/2 and then cut two of the print papers
to be the same size then layered and fanned them out.

 I did a little fussy cutting of the banner and bird.
Added a few more little pennants plus some flowers. and an
eye using the Snap Enamel Dots, also from Simple Stories.

 I inked or painted the wood veneers for my title.

 And then picked some of the descriptive words that fit ME.

I outlined the layout with a journal pen and added gold dots
using the Tim Holtz Gold Distress Paint and added a few more
enamel dots. Very randomly. 

I then added a few stickers to the corners of my photo.

Here are the Simple Stories items I created my LO with:
Image result for simple stories i am collection
Image result for simple stories i am collection

Image result for simple stories i am collection

Image result for simple stories i am collection elements

What words would you use to describe YOU?

I hope you have a Happy April Fools Day,
(watch out for the jokesters)

Thank you for stopping by!

Rhonda 

1 comment:

  1. loving simple stories. a super layout Rhonda, very cheerful x

    ReplyDelete