Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Greatest of These is LOVE Sneak Peek Day 3

Good Morning and Welcome to Day 3
of the Front Porch Kit Premier of

If you haven't heard of 

 

I'll tell you a little bit about them.
It is a kit of crafting enjoyment.
It will have an assortment of "LOVE"ly printed papers   hand selected from our favorite collections, 
a selection of solid cardstock that coordinate with the printed,
A selection of the newest and on trend embellishments to 
add to what ever project you create. A surface item to
get you started.

This is great for all crafters, whether you like to 
scrapbook, make cards or create home decor, dabble in 
mixed media, or work in an art journal, this kit has something 
for everyone.

Here are my sneak peeks for today.


Please stop by the DT Blogs too.
They do not disappoint!

and our newest players

Then Stop by the Little Blue House Blog
and leave a comment. There is a kit
waiting for a lucky commenter to win.
www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com

Pre-orders have begun. To order your own kit
go to www.thelittlebluehouseonlline.com

It is always exciting for me when we have a new
Front Porch Kit to send out into the world.
It's one of my favorites...I would totally by them
even if I did't work at the LBH.

Thanks for stopping by,
make it a creative day!

Rhonda


3 comments:

  1. Amazing LO, can't wait to see it completely! Love the textures and wire phrase and so much to see......!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronda, I really like what I see on your blog today! Looks like a really neat picture frame and some very interesting items on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I can't wait to see it all in the reveal!

    ReplyDelete