Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Front Porch Kit Reveal Day: Weekend Adventure

Hello,
Today is Reveal day of 


I've been reading all of the comments from
 readers on the Little Blue House Blog. There 
are some great excursions to try. 

Me, I love a good weekend drive.  
Heading down the highway and taking an 
exit that we've never taken before  just to see 
where it goes. The kids didn't enjoy the drives 
when they were younger but now we have a
great time together, seeing the sights, 
talking about all kinds of things. And now that 
they drive, they are quick to take a road trip to
go camping or some new destination. There are some 
beautiful areas when you leave the city. 
At least until the summer  heat dries everything out.

And with that in mind here is one of my
projects ready to document a 
Weekend Adventure.



I used a Maya Road Camera Chipboard book
 included in the kit to create this little minibook.  
All of the little elements were included or 
created with items from the kit too.

Here's a Patriotic Layout.
A couple of Cameo cuts and I'm ready for 
a 4th of July excusion.

The little banner is made from a BoBunny 
embellishment pack included in the kit.

A handmade firecracker and fabric flower, and the
#smile pennent from Bella Blvd to finish. 
It makes me #smile. 

So many great products from so many of our 
favorite companies. And, of course,
a few unexpected items.

Pre-orders of  Weekend Adventure have
already begun. The kit is 45$ and can be purchased
Little Blue House located at 
118 W. Olive Street,
Keller TX 76248

Now if you go over to the Little Blue House blog
and tell Miss Tracy what one of your favorite Weekend Activities are and become a follower of the LBH blog, you will be entered into the drawing to win your own 
Weekend Adventure Kit!!!! 

Thanks for stopping by,
Merry Creating.

Rhonda

5 comments:

  1. Hello Rhonda! I just wanted to swing by to see what you created with this supersonic awesome Weekend Adventure kit and you certainly do not disappoint! So much loveliness and fun fun fun! I just feel happy and active when I look at all the wonderful products this kit has to offer! And with your marvelous inspiration and delightful projects, I will well on my ways to preserving my weekend adventures too--especially since Miss Tracy picked me the winner of one of the kits!! Eeek! I'm about to do flip flops thinking about all the fun and joy this kit will bring!!! Thank you so very much for being a huge part of the fabulousity which I've come to know as The Little Blue House. I'm in the Seattle WA area (Auburn to be exact) but thanks to modern technology, I'm able to share in all the fun over at the LBH with you all and I'm very thankful for it! I enjoy all your inspiration and will be visiting lots more now that I'm following you! Yay! Ok, as you can see I tend to ramble lol. Better keep hopping, I know there's lots more inspiration to see from the gang! Hugs and have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Linsey. We're glad you are sharing in the fun. I think the LBH is officially bi-coastal with CA, WA, GA followers. Thanks for stopping by. We look forward to bringing you this and future kits to help you create a home for your memories.

      Delete
  2. Love your camera book-so many cute pages! But I especially LOVE your July 4th page! Good job, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects and the patriotic theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girls. Always fun to create with so many great things to play with. I agree, this is a FuN KiT!!

    ReplyDelete