Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Countdown to CHA

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a Christmas filled with family and joy.
Ours was filled with lots of family time, a few hours of worry, and a visit 
to the hospital for my Mom.  Thankfully the joy was soon to follow.
I am finding that I still have some growing up to do when 
it comes to caring for my Mom. She's 83 and feisty, and 
don't try to tell her what she should be doing. She's back home and 
feeling great again.  She has to call my sister and I to check in and 
she tells us that everyday now.  It was either that or move in with one of us.
So far so good.

The next item on the holiday list was New Years. 
Our was a happy one. No incidents or hospital trips. Yea!
But now, it's time for Winter CHA.
The Little Blue House Gals are getting ready to go the 
the Craft and Hobby Convention in Anaheim, California. Double Yea!!

Stay tuned to here and the Little Blue House Blog.

Merry Crafting!!

Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Rhonda, glad to hear your mum is on the mend x

    ReplyDelete