Monday, November 25, 2013

Front Porch Kit Reveal

Happy Monday everyone,

How is everyone today?  So far the sleet has missed us 
so I am heading to the Little Blue House for
one of our Scrapbook In A Day Workshops.
Yes, we will be open to the 
public today, MONDAY 11/25.

But before I head out I wanted to reveal a couple more
 projects I made from my Pass The Egg Nog kit.

In this kit is a white frame and stand.
I gave mine a tarnished finish by painting with
gesso and then with a metallic pearl white
acrylic paint, and hung pages from a couple of sturdy ornament hangers, (The hangers were not part of
 the kit and they use to be silver but I painted them gold with
Adirondack Gold alcohol ink.)

Added the flower with a bow and bell. 
The bell did come in the kit but was a silver bell and 
I used the same alcohol ink to change it gold as well.

I haven't added photos to any of the pages because 
these will be for this year's Christmas celebrations.

I used some of the fleece fabric
for one of the pages.  it added a surprise element as you
 go through the book. And the natural wood button got
 a little paint and cork flower too dress it up.

I also added some of the Holly Berries Burlap
to the back of the acrylic so that the 
back of the frame looked finished.  It looks ready 
for a picture too and I may have to take a few extra 
to make sure I can choose just the right one for this side.  

If you are interested in purchasing your own 
Pass The Egg Nog Kit from the Little Blue House,
give me a call today at 817-431-7930
or go to the online store.

Merry Crafting Everyone!

Rhonda




No comments:

Post a Comment