Monday, March 4, 2013

Front Porch Kits Sneak Peek #4: Say Cheese

It's just one more day before the FULL reveal of
our newest kit called
"Say Cheese"
I love that saying...
It's corny and quirky but no matter how many times
I say it or hear it, it makes me smile.
 
Have you made it a point to check out all of the
blogs of our designers???
 
Let me post this list again.
 
 
These girls have all created some really fun and
creative things from their kits.  The gallery will be up
 on Tuesday. You can go online to purchase your kit at
 
There are lots of goodies included.
Have a look:
 
Some fun die cuts and Maya Road Tags...
 
Simple Stories papers, Chevron Canvas fabric
and camera dies and embellies...
 
And a selection of American Crafts cardstock
to coordinate with the variety of printed papers in this kit.
 
Be sure to stop by the Little Blue House blog
and leave a comment.
 
We'll be giving away a FPK to a lucky commenter.
 
Merry Crafting!!
 
Rhonda
 


3 comments:

  1. oooh I could have some fun with those die cuts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute projects, Rhonda! I especially love the pencil purse you made! SEW cute!!

    ReplyDelete