Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry December

Good Morning,
 
Merry December to everyone.
Since my last post we have ran through all
of the ornaments from the Little Blue House
12 Days of Ornaments.
Here is a recap for you....
 
Day 1
 
Day 2
 
Day 3
 
Day 4
 
Day 5
 
Day 6
 
Day 7
 
Day 8
 
Day 9
 
Day 10
 
Day 11
 
Day 12
 
This is one of my favorite postings.
 Are these not the cutest???
We had such a great time creating them.
Some were originals and others inspired by
things we have run across in our creative searches.
 
With Christmas just around the corner,
what ornaments are you creating for the season?
 
Did you get to make any of the LBH ornaments?
I hope so.
 
I have several projects in the making, I will share these after the
New Year or as soon as I have something PoSt WoRthY.
 
Merry Creating
and Merry Christmas!
 
Rhonda
 

1 comment:

  1. lots of inspirational projects - I had planned to try some out...but time is running away xx

    ReplyDelete