Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Natures Charm

Good Morning Crafters,

Well, what do you think about the 
Natures Charm Front Porch Kit?


So many possibilities with this kit.



 It just fills me up with LOVE!!!

These are cards I made.  I kept them super simple. Probably because
I had a little crafters block and a whole lotta procrastinationitis going on
before our designers deadline. ( that is a word we coined today at the LBH)
 But somehow my little cards turned out to my satisfaction.
I hope you like them too. The Moss is a little unexpected addition to
 the card.  It looks like a little garden growing inside the pocket.

Have you stopped by the new LBH website?
www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com

It is up and going and available 24/7 for those
of you who are midnight shoppers.

Don't forget to stop by the Little Blue House blog
to see if you were the lucky commenter to win
a Front Porch kit of your very own.

Merry crafting everyone!

Rhonda





2 comments:

  1. I love the cards! I am going to make the pocket card...love the moss!!! Great card to send to my mom for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what you had added to the pocket on your card...looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete