Friday, March 2, 2012

From the Front Porch of the Little Blue House

We are so happy to announce the next
 
Yes, you will be able to pre-order yours starting today, 
Friday, March 2. Just call the Little Blue House at 817-431-7930.  
The kits will be available for pickup on
Tuesday March 6th at the 
Little Blue House.

Soon we will be offering the kits in an online store too.
Stay tuned for details at a later date.

Our newest kit is called
.
It is full of texture
and loaded with creative potential.

Would you like to see a peek???


This is just a small hint at some of the gorgeous
colors in the kit.

   Well, enough of that until tomorrow when
I will show you another little peek.

Now if you would like to win a Front Porch kit
of your own, stop by the LBH blog and leave a comment for Miss Tracy.
one lucky commenter will be a winner.

On a separate note, I would like to tell you about a new 
addition to the Front Porch Kit Design Team.  

Miss Lynette Chiles, who has been taking classes and 
assisting in the prep work for our class kits for awhile
now has transitioned into a Design Team spot and with 
good reason.  She is a multi-talented artist.

To learn more about Lynette check in and follow her blog:

And speaking of Blog Followers, I would like to 
thank all of you who follow me at
No Idle Hands Here.
I enjoy posting the tidbits about the 
Little Blue House, Front Porch Kits and
my projects. Thank you very much for being 
my an audience.
 
Did you know that March was National Craft Month?
I had never heard that before.  I wonder when that was
proclaimed.  Anyway, I hope you are able to do
a little crafty something this month.

Merry Crafting!!

Rhonda







No comments:

Post a Comment