Friday, September 17, 2010

This LBH Gal is back....

And ready to help put the finishing touches on the studio....I don't know what's left but I am ready! 

Did you catch Lolly's Webcast last week?  It was great.  Thanks Lolly. If you would like to see it, go to the LBH blog. It will have the link to Lolly's blog where you can go to watch the cast.

Don't forget that the Grand Opening is this Thursday 9/23, 4p-8p; Friday 9/24 10a-8p and Saturday 9/25 10a-4p.  There will be a special LBH make and take, and the designers will all be there to meet everyone.
I can't wait to see the classes available to you from our awesome designers. 

DiD yOu KnOw that most classes offered at others stores are prefabricated kits from vendors? I found that to be true from my visits to the area craft stores on my trip this week, and as cute as they are, I am very proud to be working with this group of creative minds. 

See you at the Little Blue House in Old town Keller.

Happy Crafting,

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment