Saturday, February 28, 2015

In the Craft Room

Good Morning,

From the looks of things, this week, I think
Texas was feeling a little left out on the snowy
weather. So we got some snow.  


Then it melted right away. But then we got
 more. Lots more by Texas standards.
The Little Blue House..this is where I play work.
BUT, the snow did allow me some time in my craft room. 
 Yea!! PLUS, after following the LBH Media Team on 
the LBH Blog and seeing all of their organizing 
tips, I thought I would make sure my room was up 
to speed.  It is for me, so let's play.

My first project was to work play with the 
We R Memory Keepers 4x4 inch Albums 
Instagram 4x4 Ring Album - Neon Teal
and the INKED Rose Albums Made Easy
die cuts and journal cards...
 to create a little album with some of the extra, 
singles or Fuji Instax photos that I have been 
collecting over the past few months or so.

It was fun using all of the little leftover
embellishments, washi tapes and trims
that I have from previous projects.

I also used some of the NEW Simple Stories 
SN@P! Word Strip Stickers to journal 
on may pages. (Too cute! Too Fun!) 

To see more of my little album, it will be on display 
at the Little Blue House. That is, once the streets 
become a little less snowy.

I've kept up with my Bible Journal during this inclement
 weather break too.  I feel back on track by keeping up 
with my lessons from Sunday School when I can't actually 
attend.  And doodling in a journal/sketchbook is my 
motivational tool that keeps me in practice. 
( I've been playing with writing in different fonts and using different pens.)

Colossians 3:11
I later realized I wrote in the journal upside down.


1 Thessalonians 5:18
Nehemiah 9:32-37
          

My next project is a Layout, for the LBH, using the 
Simple Stories Life Documented paper line.  This one 
is a work in progress, sooo... no photos yet.

Tell me what you have been working on while 
"StUcK" at home. It's funny how nice the down
time is, but I miss going into the store too. 

Stay warm and be safe if you have to venture out.
and as always, Merry Crafting!

Rhonda
  

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your insta album in person :)
    Stay Warm!

    ReplyDelete