Monday, April 7, 2014

Is Spring Here Yet?

The days are getting a little warmer and a 
little longer, and that tells me that spring is here.
We also had some much needed rain roll through this week.  
 The clouds were beautiful.

So was the view down our street, which I love.

But with the rain came thunderstorms and dropped temps, brr. 
What is this Summer Lovin' girl supposed to do? 

She goes to the LBH, that's what!

At the Little Blue House we have been receiving
new product each week. I love when we have
new things to play with.

Along with the new products moving in, we also have
a new Blog.  A FAN blog and FB page to be specific.
&

I hope you will follow and check in regularly.
There will be all sorts of fun giveaways, tutorials and
updates on your favorite...everythings!!

Last week at the LBH I was able to join Miss Tracy for
her latest Pickers Class. So much fun!

We made this tray.
Mine will have different colors and hardware,
 but the construction is what you see here.
(I will post mine in a few days because the hardware
 is not attached yet and I don't want to show it unfinished.)

I've also been shopping. Shopping a little more
 then actual crafting too. Oops!

But in my defense, I needed to be prepared for 
recent retreat I went to, and the next round of 
Front Porch Kit projects. Plus, I obviously need to 
try out the stuff that comes into the LBH to later 
show you what we do with it. Right?

My latest additions are some new stamps & dies by

All are fairly new companies to the crafting industry
and have some of the cutest stamps & dies.

We were able to talk to or hang out with these
 vendors at CHA this past January. They were all 
so sweet and personable. What a great addition
 to the crafting industry.

One of the Reverse Confetti DT members is also  
a local gal and she will be holding a workshop at
the LBH this month.  Her name is Susan Liles and her 
class is called "Cuteabilities." I love her style.
She will be showing us how to get the most out of the 
Reverse Confetti stamps & dies and you 
will take home tons of great information...
and 2 CuTe Projects!!

I hope some of you local crafters can come
and join us for some classes. 
Or to do a little shopping.  

Until then, here's to warmer temps and 
an afternoon of crafting.

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment